Sales Assistant - Partnerships
The World First Partnerships Sales team is looking to expand their desk with a highly motivated and enthusiastic new member. The Sales Assistant role represents a fun and challenging opportunity to co-ordinate and support the daily activities of a busy, rapidly-growing team, on top of learning all of the intricacies of international payments. The role would suit a dynamic candidate, looking to start a career within a forward-thinking company.
- Supporting the partnerships sales team in developing sales packs and general value proposition modelling.
- Assisting the team with sales operations – Calendar booking, Meeting setup, Team alignment.
- Assisting global mangers with monthly reporting and analysis, alongside day-to-day desk administrative tasks.
- Supporting Commercial Analyst with data reporting.
- Working closely with our marketing and compliance teams for brand approval on all partnerships sales collateral and materials.
- Interacting closely with large partners and prospects; sending required documents, collating requests.
Skills, qualities and experience required:
- Extremely organized and a sharp eye for detail; a natural problem-solver.
- Excellent multi-tasker; ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Polite and professional (yet friendly) manner.
- Articulate; excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills but also an ability to work autonomously and use your initiative.
- Well versed in PowerPoint Excel
- Knowledge of and/or an interest in FX markets is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred but relevant work experience would be considered.
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top