World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Revenue Accountant for our Financial Control team.
- Management of revenue reporting processes, including ongoing streamlining and automation of MI production leading to enhanced desk/dealer level revenue
- General Ledger to Operations reconciliations for revenue accounting to support GL data integrity
- Production of mark to market valuations and CVA adjustments for the derivatives portfolio
- Management of debtors and assessment of bad and doubtful debts
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant accounting qualification or equivalent experience
- An understanding of FX (and ideally FX options and cash handling) in a highly client-oriented environment
- Experience of revenue reporting methodologies (and corresponding balance sheet)
- Experience of end-to-end process flows and data quality management for FX or equivalent products or volume payments business
- Experience of end-user computing environments
- An ability to bring people together to resolve reporting issues across Front Office, Operations, Treasury, Finance and Risk
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover, annual season ticket loan, retailer discounts, cycle-to-work and more!
- A fun working environment based in central London
- An international and talented team of co-workers
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top