Working within the EMEA Compliance team, this role is central to supporting World First’s regulatory change compliance projects. The role holder will be responsible for tracking and assisting in the management of regulatory changes affecting World First. The role holder will also support the wider EMEA Compliance team as required.
- Monitor the regulatory environment for relevant areas of regulatory change potentially impacting the business, create impact assessments of changes and coordinate with the business to understand and document specific process, policy and technical impacts associated with regulatory change.
- Maintain a record of all regulatory events and decisions taken.
- Produce and maintain compliance logs for regulations and legislation relevant to World First
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the business to ensure that regulatory change is understood and any issues are escalated.
- Assist in reporting and presenting regulatory change matters within the business
- Compliance advisory experience or experience working in a regulatory change role preferred
- In-depth knowledge of FCA regulations
- Experience of analysing regulatory requirements
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of e-money and payment services is preferable but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover, annual season ticket loan, retailer discounts, cycle-to-work and more!
- A fun working environment based in central London
- An international and talented team of co-workers
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top