Regional Sales Manager
We’re WorldFirst, experts in moving money around the world. As a fast growing FinTech business, we specialise in making foreign exchange simple, fast and fuss-free for people and businesses with global ambitions. By combining best in-class technology with award-winning customer service, we’ve helped over 120,000 people, small businesses and online sellers transfer over £60bn since we launched in 2004. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our WorldFirst Premier team.
This Regional Sales Manager role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take on a Regional Sales position at WorldFirst. You will be responsible for driving new business to our Premier Corporate Dealing desk and for making a significant contribution to the overall new business revenue at WorldFirst.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to face-to-face/phone close
- Quarterly and annual performance reviews with clients
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing WorldFirst with the utmost professionalism & integrity
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Ability to confidently close client meetings, resulting in open trading accounts, utilising as many suitable products/services as possible
- Encouraging team morale across the desk
- Potential opportunity to grow out a team and assume managerial responsibilities if the desk revenue increases sufficiently
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations.
- Must be experienced working in a senior sales role with high value clients international clients
- A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
- Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable status
- Sound compliance awareness
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including; season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Back to top