Regional Sales Manager
We’re WorldFirst, experts in moving money around the world. As a fast growing FinTech business, we specialise in making foreign exchange simple, fast and fuss-free for people and businesses with global ambitions. By combining best in-class technology with award-winning customer service, we’ve helped over 120,000 people, small businesses and online sellers transfer over £60bn since we launched in 2004. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our WorldFirst Premier team.
This Regional Sales Manager role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take on a Regional Sales position at WorldFirst. You will be responsible for driving new business to our Premier Corporate Dealing desk and for making a significant contribution to the overall new business revenue at WorldFirst.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to face-to-face/phone close
- Quarterly and annual performance reviews with clients
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing WorldFirst with the utmost professionalism & integrity
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Ability to confidently close client meetings, resulting in open trading accounts, utilising as many suitable products/services as possible
- Encouraging team morale across the desk
- Potential opportunity to grow out a team and assume managerial responsibilities if the desk revenue increases sufficiently
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations.
- Must be experienced working in a senior sales role with high value clients international clients
- A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
- Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high value prospects to a tradable status
- Sound compliance awareness
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Competitive salary and commission structure (OTE 80k year 1)
- An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including; season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top