Regional Finance Manager
Who we are:
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, rapidly-growing international FinTech business. We want to improve our customers’ lives by moving money around the world brilliantly. An expert in international currencies and money transfer, World First combines specialist knowledge of foreign exchange markets with technological innovation to help individuals and businesses manage cross border currency payments quickly, securely and transparently. World First employs over 500 people across six international offices of London, Amsterdam, Sydney, Austin, Singapore and Hong Kong with plans for further expansion into new countries.
We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
The role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a finance function to supporting an influence a fast growing business across the Asia region.
The Regional Finance Manager will report to the Head of Finance for APAC region and work closely with the finance function in head office and the business in the Asia region. The role is responsible for data analytics and management reporting to support the business in the Asia.
- Financial planning and budgeting process for the Asia business.
- Management reporting process for Asia businesses.
- Daily, weekly, monthly revenue reporting & management processes.
- Cost tracking, cost analysis for the Asia businesses.
- Customer, product and channel analysis to support pricing and investment decisions.
- Credit and counterparty exposure management.
- Business analysis and development projects.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience in banking or financial services industry
- Experience of planning, budgeting and management reporting for an international organisation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of World First products and their financial and risk implications.
- A strong desire to learn and develop.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate the desire to challenge processes and make changes.
- Professional accountant qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA etc.) is desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Free breakfast, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top