Project Manager - 6 month FTC
Our project managers play a key role in the implementation and realisation of World First’s strategy. We are a driven and high-performing team, committed to delivering value across the business. We are proud to say that we don’t tie ourselves to a particular project methodology, instead encouraging project managers to draw on their experience, industry knowledge and personal “toolkit” to find a best-fit approach for delivering each project – you won’t find unnecessary red-tape here! This is an opportunity to work with a motivated and dynamic team to help shape the future of project management at World First.
- Deliver crucial regulatory projects within our Compliance department - including the implementation of MiFID II and PSD2
- Manage all aspects of project delivery including process and technology
- Conduct project evaluations across our portfolio, to ensure that we continuously develop and act on trends
- Experience delivering Regulatory projects in an FCA regulated organisation
- Able to quickly understand complex regulations and ascertain their high level business impact
- Exceptional leadership skills – persuasive, motivational, influential and credible.
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly
- The ability to adapt to change in a delivery focused fast-growth FinTech business
- PMP or Prince2 Practitioner certified
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development teams to deliver regulatory projects
In return we’ll give you:
- Salary - competitive, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top