Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Private Client Dealer.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an interest in foreign exchange and client relationship management, to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in Australia. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day account management of new and existing private clients including High Net Worth individuals
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Promoting our various FX products e.g. rate alerts, spots, forwards & firm orders
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
- Previous foreign exchange or banking experience
- Good knowledge of the foreign exchange market, economic data and global developments
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Additional language a bonus
- Competitive dependant on experience
- A fun working environment based in Sydney with free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top