Premium Service Team, Relationship Manager (B2B)
The WorldFirst Premier Service Team desk are responsible for managing the day-to-day transactions of our high valued customers and providing a best-in-class service to ensure high level client retention. The team is looking for a motivated individual with experience in dealing high value customers to take on the role of a Premier Service Team, Relationship Manager (B2B). This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record in managing high level relationships to manage a sophisticated corporate client group.
- Execute and trade a high valued client book working towards set KPI’s.
- Cross selling and upselling of WorldFirst products
- Working with their own book size of high valued clients for the growth of revenue
- Maintain existing and develop new client relationships through active outbound and inbound calls, providing relevant market updates, attending face to face client meetings and hosting client entertainment, resulting in client retention and increasing revenue in a competitive market.
- Provide prospective and existing clients with support across online, payment and general queries as well as booking transactions over the phone / email / Wechat resulting in an uplift in existing monthly transactions.
- Effectively manage stakeholders as well as build strong relationships across the business to ensure a smooth and fast transaction process.
- Proactively share knowledge, experience, concerns and ideas with the immediate and wider dealing teams in order to enhance the customer experience and ensure all trades are compliant and the business is protected from unnecessary risk.
- Ensuring existing and prospective clients are aware of the WorldFirst platform and assisting in creating a process to ensure 80% of trades are booked online.
- Being a brand ambassador for WorldFirst through demonstrating resilience and tenacity, seeking to create solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate examples of building longstanding relationships with high value clients.
- Knowledge in export / import industry preferred
- Experience as a relationship manager in banking
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
- A strong track record in hitting an exceeding targets on a monthly basis while executing compliant deals and providing excellent customer service.
- Ideally have experience in selling to senior decision makers face to face and able to provide relevant examples of where you have managed difficult clients, resolving new and existing problems.
- Ability to demonstrate effective time management, monitoring progress and measuring results against set KPI's.
- Accountable for processes, actions and decisions under your control; consistently delivering work of the required quality.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the client and provide relevant examples of where you have gone above and beyond to ensure a seamless client journey.
- Commercially focused and able to demonstrate a strong understanding of World Firsts vision and mission and how you can create value for the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high workloads efficiently whilst supporting and contributing to the wider team.
- Proactive in considering how to improve practices, processes and policies to the benefit of WorldFirst and its clients
- A proven track record in being compliment adhering to regulatory requirements and related policies, process and practices.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including vision, dental and medical benefit including dependents
- 20 days annual leave, birthday leave, charity leave and enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- Perks, including: beer fridge Friday, casual dress code policy, free breakfast, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Back to top