World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking for a Payment Associate to join our Austin Operations team.
Our Austin based Operations team is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in finance and/or the financial markets to work with a cutting edge international payments company in the US.
- Maintaining records
- Setting up outgoing international payments (SEPA, SWIFT & Faster pays) via our internal system
- Corresponding with our various Banking Institutions to ensure the smooth running of the payment process
- Payment investigations through our various platforms and keeping up-to-date with outstanding payment queries
- Liaising with other departments including Front Office to keep them informed through the payment investigation process
- Working to meet daily deadlines/cut-off whilst maintaining an exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy and organizational skills
- Team player
- Experience of a similar role would be desirable however not essential
- Experience with the SWIFT network would also be desirable but not essential
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution, monthly contests/awards
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Who we are
World First is the global leader in international payments with over 100,000 customers moving more than $10 billion dollars each year. With offices in all the key markets around the world including, London, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore it has a truly international footprint. World First has spent the last two years establishing a unique licensing position within the US to enable the delivery of its exclusive payments solution to the North American customer.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. We like each other and we like our jobs. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top