Partnerships Marketing Manager
Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Partnerships Marketing Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and creative marketing manager to join our busy Partner Marketing team.
The Partner Marketing unit sits within the overall marketing team and plays a key role in driving acquisition and revenue through our extensive and varied partner portfolio.
Working closely with the Partnerships and wider Marketing team you’ll be responsible for managing cross-channel marketing initiatives for a range of our partners with a particular focus on our corporate and online seller propositions, in addition to our B2C product.
You’ll have B2B and B2C marketing experience in a partnerships or similar function. This role will report into the brand marketing team and main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and implementing various marketing activities for a range of our partners including strategic input into joint annual marketing plans
- Developing innovative marketing materials and campaigns working closely with our Design, Communications, Brand, Digital and CRM teams
- Supporting the partner relationship managers with key strategic partner initiatives
- Brand and compliance management across new and existing marketing materials
- Tracking marketing activities and reporting agreed metrics to key stakeholders
- Providing expert marketing advice and recommendations both internally and to partners
- Acting as point of contact from Marketing for Partner implementation projects
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven B2B marketing experience in a partnerships or B2B marketing function
- Experience or knowledge of online marketplaces and e-commerce preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage and prioritise several active marketing campaigns
- Use of reporting tools to track and report on campaign performance – Google Analytics advantageous
- Capable building positive relationships at a senior level; internally and externally
- Innovative approach and the ability to continually challenge the norm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good all round copywriting ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, well organised and self-motivated
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual performance based bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, volunteer day annually, plus 3 ‘life event’ days throughout your time at World First.
- Pension, private healthcare, season ticket loan, enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.
- Company parties, Friday drinks fridge, free breakfast, and Culture champions to organise all sorts of fun activities – from free cricket tickets, to ping pong and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top