Partnership Sales Executive
The World First Partnerships team is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of partner clients and working closely with those partners to increase revenue generated from their client base. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Partnership for Asia, this role will significantly contribute to increasing new business revenue at World First through channel partnerships.
- To close high-value, long-term partnerships and expand our partner base, via both telephone, face-to-face and networking sales opportunities
- Present World First’s expanding portfolio of partner products, including white-label functions and various payments solutions within a sales setting
- Build strong lead lists by cold calling, in-bound queries and working with other teams to maximise existing clientele
- To build the foundations to long term relationships; to think laterally about long-term strategic partnership solutions and work closely with the Relationship Management team to ensure smooth transition and maximum initial impact of the Partnership
- To manage long term negotiations, working closely with internal teams to establish compliant, successfully integrated and profitable partnerships, with a clear view on ROI
- Proven experience in a Channel Sales role, with a strong record within a KPI driven environment
- Able to win long term, strategically placed contracts with on-going negotiations and management requirements
- Experienced in delivering face-to-face formal pitches and closing formal contracts; communicates clearly and concisely, in a way that is easily understood, verbally and in writing
- Able to think laterally and to align opportunities that fit with the World First Partnerships strategy
- Able to make connections and leverage your network for the benefit of World First; building mutually beneficial relationships
- Develops strong, diverse networks across the organisation and develops strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates an understanding of World First business model, our products and the market in which we operate
- Be customer focused; building a partnership network that will ultimately expand our client base and provide relevant, accessible payment solutions to the end customer
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme and private health cover
- Birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top