- Allocating client monies from banking counterparties
- Processing onward payments of client funds
- Working with other teams to ensure a smooth and accurate trade to payment process
- Compile scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs such as volume, revenue and P/L calculation
- Creating and maintaining policy resource guidelines
- Client services and correspondence with our various counterparties
- Degree educated, ideally in a Finance/ Business related subject
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong arithmetic, analytical skill and working knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- Good team work, communication skills and the ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Experience in Finance/Banking/ Customer Service industries is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
What we offer:
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Excellent learning opportunities in worldwide FX regulations
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Free breakfast, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top