Who we are:
We are not a typical financial services company. We are one of Singapore’s fastest growing, multi-award winning foreign exchange specialist, and we make moving money around the world faster, easier, safer and just all-around better. Every year, we help tens of thousands of people and businesses exchange currency. Our business is built on our relationship with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. The culture here is something we have built from the ground up. We are passionate about what we do. We like each other and we like our jobs.
This is a new role in our Singapore office, created due to exciting business growth and a rapidly developing team. This growth has now brought us to a point where we would like a local marketing expert to help us take our brand and activity to the next level across various target segments.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Australia & Singapore, key responsibilities will include collaborating closely with local Currency Teams’, other business support units and the wider Marketing Team across APAC, and specifically Australia to:
- Work closely with Marketing Management and the local Commercial Team in order to drive the profitable growth of new private, business and online seller registrations through providing support for, and at times leading, channel appropriate marketing campaigns.
- Be the local point of contact for the creation of all manual and automated customer communications, using Eloqua and Salesforce applications.
- Working with Design and local subject matter experts, lead the creation of all sales collateral across digital, print, video and other assets.
- Drive the execution of all local sponsorship activity and associated content creation, with support and direction from the Marketing Communications Specialist.
- Under the direction of the Acquisition Marketing Manager, and using your intimate knowledge of various touchpoints along the local customer journey, be responsible for supporting multi-channel campaigns, including the production of sales collateral, events, digital elements and market research.
- Act as our customer service champion, and ensure that there is a direct link between marketing/branding messaging and our customer service platforms e.g. website/trading platform, telephone service, and customer feedback system.
- Track marketing revenue against budgets for Singapore. Work with the revenue owners to identity marketing opportunities to improve revenue streams
- Ensure that we maintain appropriate management reporting on all marketing activities, including budget and work in progress plans.
- Ensure that your professional development is maintained at all times. Attendance of relevant training courses/activities will be expected.
- Identify and clearly communicate business-process improvement, reporting opportunities and participate in market research and strategy planning activities.
- There is also the potential to grow your career within the larger Asia-Pacific area as we expand
You are an innovative, passionate, personable and data-driven person and enjoy working in an agile environment. You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, with the financial or professional services industries preferable
- Degree qualified in Marketing or a closely related discipline
- Some experience in CRM marketing and associated technologies preferable
- Experience with both B2B and B2C campaign marketing, including direct customer communications preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in analytics and commercially minded
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships, both locally and remotely
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-sg/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
# LI – EH1
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top