Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing Automation Manager
WorldFirst is seeking a growth marketer that is passionate about the science and art of marketing. The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for the automation marketing delivery for World First USA, while supporting the needs of the entire customer journey. This position will support our integrated media strategy through various marketing channels: email campaigns, lead generation, referral programs, event support, and funnel management, with ownership of marketing automation platform utilization and adaptation. In addition to automation, this position will also help develop the email program’s forecast goals in association with revenue, traffic, and ROI targets.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment and possesses a natural bent towards common sense thinking and urgency in delivery. You will have the opportunity to bring your energy, creativity and passion as a growth marketer to a high-performing team, working collaboratively on the planning, definition and delivery message emails to our loyal customer base.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
• Setting up automated marketing campaigns objectives, KPIs and flows.
• Implementing the marketing automation platform for the business.
• Establishing automated marketing campaigns.
• Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
• Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads of Corporate and eCommerce customers for the organization.
• Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
• Ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies.
• Ensuring all KPIs are reached.
• Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve marketing and company goals.
• Leading and managing the Marketing Automation team.
• Be the US authority for email strategy, production, execution, list building, A/B testing, and reporting of B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns.
• Own US Marketing Automation process and oversee platform integrations and optimizations, while working with global team to ensure best practices
• Work across all departments to analyze results on a daily basis with a goal to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize email campaigns, and troubleshoot issues
• Work with Global CRM Administrator to ensure effective data flow and segmentation across automation and CRM platforms
• Support acquisition through nurturement, retention, and reactivation programs geared to meet commercial goals
• Implement and evaluate processes with the goal to enhance productivity, create new growth opportunities, and increase ROI
• Day-to-day monitoring and reporting to assess the health of user acquisition programs
• Support overall digital acquisition through tracking code management implemented across multichannel campaigns
• Prepare briefs for creative and channel deployment that define campaign objectives, target audiences, messaging, offers, execution timing, and tactics
• Maintain program budgets and push to drive efficiencies where applicable
• Proactively coordinate with relevant stakeholders and to maximize interaction and effectiveness of email campaigns
• Responsible for ensuring compliance, CAN-SPAM regulations and brand guidelines are followed
• Maintaining industry knowledge to keep us at the forefront of marketing developments
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or advertising
• Experience with email marketing tools and systems, specifically Eloqua and Salesforce
• Working knowledge of HTML and email design best practices, including deliverability, segmentation, and frequency
• 3-5+ years direct marketing experience, preferably with a mixture of B2B and B2C, email, and web-based activities
• Exceptional Excel, writing skills and familiarity drafting email campaigns
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous email campaigns
• Ability to communicate effectively and productively across various teams, stakeholders and departments
• Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines
• You are optimistic, resourceful, and ready to take on any challenges
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive compensation packing including annual discretionary bonus.
• Premium benefits including company 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, & disability benefits, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, & development opportunities.
• 20 days’ vacation in your first year, 5 sick days, 10 observed federal holidays, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day, & your birthday day off!
• Perks, including; On Your Side awards & recognition, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, intramural teams, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more.
Back to top