Legal Manager - International Development
We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
- Qualified lawyers with 3-5 years PQE
- Financial services, particularly Payment Services experience is preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong researching skills
- Be comfortable instructing and managing external counsel;
- Have strong communication skills and relationship building qualities to maintain existing and build new relationship
- You will also be a commercially minded and a results focused individual
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Free breakfast, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top