Learning & Development Advisor
Who we are:
World First is a market-leading fintech company specialising in foreign exchange and international payments, with offices in London, Sydney, Austin, Singapore, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. We want to improve our customers’ lives by moving money around the world brilliantly.
Due to the rapid growth of World First, the HR Department are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and pro-active Learning & Development Advisor to join their team. Reporting into the Learning & Development Manager, your key focus will be to support our Asia offices.
- Build and maintain relationships with junior level managers, identifying development needs and trends. Work with the L&D Manager to identify and source development solutions, in line with global L&D initiatives
- Develop, manage and deliver series of core offerings including soft skills training, partnering with external providers when required to Firsters in Asia to support the growth of the teams across regions, in line with current and future business requirements
- Manage and deliver WF Induction Program and Job Shadowing initiatives, ensuring brilliant on- boarding experience for WF new joiners
- Support employees and junior level managers with performance reviews and personal development planning, providing ongoing training, guidance and one-to-one coaching
- Work with the L&D Manager to embed WF People First Values in L&D initiatives
- Formulate creative initiatives to foster a learning culture within WF
- Manage our knowledge development programmes, including programme content design and delivery via internal and external speakers
- Work with the L&D Manager to evaluate all local L&D programmes and interventions, demonstrating ROI and continual improvement
- Be the super user for Halogen in Asia and administer people data and processes locally, in line with global performance management processes
- Track training attendance via our HR system as well as spend against the L&D budget
- Support the L&D Manager with professional qualifications
- Be educated to degree level and/or HR/L&D professionally qualified, with a proven track record in a similar role
- Have at least 3 years of experience in designing and delivering high quality training on personal effectiveness, with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Have a track record of delivering forward thinking L&D initiatives
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to establish and manage relationships at all levels
- Be solutions focused with the ability to conduct LNA’s and identify appropriate solutions with consultative approach
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, pragmatic and collaborative approach to work
- Have effective project/time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Be a brilliant people person who thrives on the development of people and takes pride in delivery of L&D solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Free breakfast, relaxed dress code, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day, and more!
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top