Lead Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Management professional who lives to delight the customer, thrives in a fast pace, collaborative environment and loves technology.
Your role would be twofold – to own and develop the overall product strategy and roadmap for World First in China and to manage the team of product managers and UX designers/researchers based in Hong Kong. You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders, customers and team members to fully understand the scope of the problems that we are looking to solve. Once you have figured out the ‘why’ and the ‘what’ of a problem, you will be working with the tribe leads within the business to translate this into set of user stories and acceptance criteria for developers and designers to work on.
The role requires you to:
- Define, own and drive the strategic vision and product roadmap for China, working with multiple stakeholders across World First.
- Manage a team of product & UX managers - know what good product management & UX looks like and be happy to mentor and support your colleagues in the product & UX team, sharing best practices and lessons learned.
- Champion a product led and agile approach to development in Hong Kong – with the tech, product & UX teams and also business stakeholders
- Be an excellent communicator and pro-actively engage and build strong relationships with all stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Not afraid to make tough tradeoff decisions.
- Be excited about taking a product idea and turning it into a reality – you get things done and can communicate both the long term product vision and short term priorities to all stakeholders.
- Instill a data driven approach to decision making
- Experience and knowledge of the Chinese payment landscape
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaker
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working as a product manager, including setting the strategic roadmap, gathering and analysing requirements, customer feedback as well as product usage data.
- Experience of direct line managing of a team
- Proven experience working in an agile framework ideally in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and the confidence to back decisions made based on research
- Experience in managing budget
- A true passion for user experience with the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Great attention to detail
- A strong understanding of users, the market place and of future trends for Payments / FX.
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Education – degree or equivalent qualification
- Ability to travel globally
In return we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including Mandatory Provident Fund; health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
Back to top