Junior Sales Business Development
- Sydney CBD Based - Global Presence
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Lucrative Package
- Excellent Career Potential
Due to solid growth in the corporate business unit World First Foreign Exchange are looking to expand its corporate sales team by employing a new Junior Business Development Manager.
World First Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of World First UK Ltd. With over AU $4 Billion in group revenues and in excess of 30,000 transacting clients worldwide we are one of the leading foreign exchange service providers globally. Our services include spot foreign exchange contracts, international payments, forward contracts and a suite of alternative hedging strategies unmatched by our competitors.
We are looking for candidates who are hungry to seek out and ultimately win new business opportunities, interact closely with clients and provide a consultative sales approach to their needs.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
- At least 1 years sales experience
- Strong track record in sales and high levels of motivation to be successful
- Experience in a cold calling environment also preferred
- Previous financial services experience and understanding of the foreign exchange markets preferred but not essential
- A consultative, results oriented sales approach
- Strong client focus/care
- Demonstrate the ability to sell across all business sectors and identify new sectors
- Ability to upsell and handle objections
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent presentation skills and highly effective time management
This is a great opportunity to join a strong, dynamic Australian office of a well-established and recognised UK brand, which is experiencing dramatic growth in the local market.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top