Junior Office Manager
Overview: The Junior Office Manager role at WFAUS is a multi-faceted, dynamic role, which is vital to the smooth day-to-day operations of a busy, fun, and ever-expanding office. The successful applicant will spend about 50% of his/her time maintaining the office and 50% assisting various business functions. An effective Office Manager will play an integral part of our support team, so he/she will need good organizational and administrative skills, along with a proactive attitude! Working Part-time hours this role is ideal for someone who requires work/life balance.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Oversee the management of essential office services including mail, couriers, cleaners, waste/recycling, catering, vendors, and office/kitchen supplies
- Management of meeting rooms, including calendar/booking management
- Management of the kitchen and ensuring grocery orders are made to keep our kitchen breakfast supplies and drinks fridge stocked.
- Oversee and manage the WHS regulatory compliance and operations with assistance from the HR Manager
- Ordering office supplies, equipment, and ensuring stationary cupboards are stocked.
- Liaise with building management regarding rented office space, including driving urgent resolutions to building-related issues that arise and diagnosing and resolving maintenance issues, e.g. dishwasher
- Set up travel and related accommodations for all WFAUS employees with an eye for accuracy, safety, reasonable comfort, and expense
- Maintaining and managing relationships for all office related external suppliers, including the negotiation of contracts to ensure value for money.
- Organisation of office events including birthdays and booking event venues and drinks
- Assist with documenting and reconciling Senior Executive expenses
- Ensure that evacuation procedures are communicated and rehearsed and perform the fire warden function
- Adhoc personal assistant duties to Senior Executive team as required
- To be aware and knowledgeable of the regulatory environment in which World First Pty Ltd operates and its relevance to your role
- Promote a culture of compliance
- Understand policies and how it affects the overall team
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with in accordance with WF Pty Ltd policies
Skills and experience required:
- Most importantly, you will be friendly, enthusiastic, and proactive
- Experience as an office manager, including managing facilities, preferable
- Previous reception experience desirable
- Experience in a client-facing role and a comprehensive understanding of customer service
- You will be organized, efficient, and have the ability to work well under pressure
- You will possess a polite and professional manner, yet you will be firm when required
- You have the ability to self-motivate
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Suite, especially Outlook, required
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top