Junior Ecommerce Dealer
We are growing...and we need new talent! This is a great role to enter a fast-paced, target- driven environment for someone who relishes a challenge and loves talking to new people. If this sounds like something you’d want to do - we want to meet with you.
The ecommerce client team is looking to expand its desk with a highly motivated and enthusiastic new member. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a firm grasp on financial markets and business structures to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing international payments companies in the US. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
- Day-to-day management of the smaller ecommerce clients.
- Answering client queries for ecommerce clients by phone and email
- Booking trades and payments, as well as assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Promoting the World First online platform
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Promoting our various products, e.g. rate alerts, forward contracts, firm orders to ensure client retention.
- Overflow account management support to the wider team of dealers
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication.
- Assisting with general admin tasks.
Who you are
- You love talking to new people.
- You are a motivated, self-starter who is extremely organized and uses initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail drive you every day.
- You are good with people, possess an excellent telephone manner and above all, you are a team player.
- You will have an associate degree or higher (recommended)
- Speak English fluently - fluency in at least one more language is helpful.
- FX knowledge is desired but not required
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top