IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
We are looking to undertake a large IT programme of work over the next 12-18 months and are looking for an IT project manager to support in the delivery of this programme. You will have responsibility for the delivery of multiple internal IT projects, ensuring that timescales, scope, quality and expectations are managed effectively.
You will be a credible and influential leader with the drive, enthusiasm and gravitas to achieve results from a cross-functional project team made up of predominantly IT professionals.
- Work closely with the Head of IT Development, our Solutions Architect and the Head of IT to develop a roadmap for delivering the required programme aimed at re-platforming core systems
- Carefully manage inter-dependencies between multiple projects within this programme and others
- Develop a robust communications plan to ensure that key stakeholders are informed of progress against the programme roadmap
- Co-location with the development team as a fully integrated member of an engineering development squad
- Experience delivering IT change technical debt management within an Agile environment
- Able to quickly gain an understanding of technical project requirements
- The ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working closely with development teams
- Strong communication skills
In return we'll give you
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
World First is the UK’s fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include the Queen’s award for Enterprise, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the ‘Real Business Hot100’ and no. 7 on the ‘Times International 200’ 2016 recognising our fast-track growth internationally. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top