Infrastructure Delivery Manager
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Delivery Manager who will work in our Group IT Team. They will own and manage our Group IT project roadmap and ensure that work is properly tracked and reported on. The ideal candidate will have worked on Cloud first delivery projects and will be familiar with O365, Microsoft Azure and the migration to this type of platform. While this will not be a hands-on technical role, a good understanding of public cloud technology and Agile/DevOps methodologies is important.
It's a busy time at World First right now and the successful candidate will have to balance work across multiple projects, manage a number of stakeholders and maintain an overall strategic roadmap for Group IT based on long-term business objectives. You will have worked through vendor RFP selection.
- Driving and Delivering on International Group IT projects
- Build strong partnership relationships with multiple teams at World First.
- Work with these teams on defining end-to-end project delivery schedules.
- Work across teams to understand cross-dependencies and negotiate effectively to resolve issues.
- Keep stakeholders engaged and informed.
- Track project schedules and remove roadblocks for the teams.
- Report progress to project sponsors and the rest of the company
- At least 4 years of experience of working as a Project Manager for technical cross-team projects, ideally in a regulated environment.
- Must have a strong interest in Technology and be able to understand technical concepts and communicate them to different technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have experience with Public Cloud infrastructure, ideally on Azure.
- An understanding of Information Security fundamentals would be a big plus.
- Strong understanding of and experience with Agile project management
- Good experience with Jira and Confluence
- Startup experience is a must
- Amazing oral and written communication skills
- The right attitude: must accomplish their job by building partnerships and helping others rather than driving them.
In return, we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover.
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, smart casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties - and more!
Back to top