Information Security Manager
Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire an Information Security Manager.
The IT Team:
WorldFirst runs a completely in-house IT team consisting of ~90 talented people and growing. We cover all areas of support, systems, websites, front and back end applications and we are passionate about producing great quality systems and software to drive our business forward.
Data is at the heart of WorldFirst. Maintaining the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of that data is paramount to ensure WorldFirst’s continued success as well as ensuring customers can trust us to keep their data and money safe. As we grow in size, we realise we need to adapt, and as a result the Security team is growing too.
In this role, reporting to the Information Security Officer, you will be working closely with the IT and the Business to ensure that we are continually meeting and delivering against our Information Security program.
As an Information Security Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating/updating Information Security related documents; Policies, processes and procedures
- Raise Security awareness through an education program, tailoring Security needs to each business function appropriately
- Assessing and auditing internal departments against the Information Security Framework to ensure standards are continually met
- Maintaining an internal Information Security risk management framework
- 3rd party IT and Security risk assessments
- Work closely with the Security team to ensure Development, Operations and Infrastructure teams to provide Security input and expertise throughout the development lifecycle
- Provide effective reporting to the Information Security Officer of trends, audit findings and risk ratings
- Responding to customer/prospect InfoSec questionnaires
- Work with the business to ensure Change Management is properly implemented, and Security is considered through any change
Your Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience implementing security awareness programmes across a company
- Ability to effectively communicate Security risks and impact to various business stakeholders
- Knowledge of current IT Security standards regulations such as PCI-DSS, BS7799/ISO27001, SOX, NIST, DPA, ISF, COBIT, E-commerce regulations
- Good technical knowledge of networks and infrastructure including Windows, Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Achieved or actively working towards certification such as CISM, CISSP, CISA
- Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment
What you will get:
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- A fun working environment based in central London
- Free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top