Information Security Auditor
Hello. We’re World First and we’re a bit different from the rest…
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly-growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire 2 Information Security Auditors.
We win lots of awards – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards.
Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100.
Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Data is at the heart of World First. Maintaining the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of that data is paramount to ensure World First’s continued success as well as ensuring customers can trust us to keep their data and money safe. As we grow in size, we realise we need to adapt, and as a result the Security team is growing too.
In this newly formed role, reporting in to the Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and executing an audit schedule which meets regulatory and partner requirements. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing an audit framework which considers the relevant regulatory requirements World First must adhere to
- Gather audit evidences and organise effectively and efficiently
- Work with the IT team to identify weaknesses and suggest controls to improve Information Security controls
- Where possible automate the gathering of control information and limit IT development and infrastructure effort required to retrieve evidences
- Identify audit requirements for the regulators where World First operate, and develop processes to meet these requirements
- Build an audit/assessment pack, ready for external auditors to access and navigate through
- Work closely with Infrastructure and development teams to gather information pertaining to audit requirements and document clearly and concisely.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an IT audit role or equivalent
- Good understanding of Security best practices
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements in to auditable processes
- Good grasp of technology and ability to learn quickly
- Certification in CISA
- Understanding of FCA, MAS, US and other regulatory requirements for Financial institutions
- Technical skills to navigate Windows policy settings
In return we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top