Information Security Analyst
Maintaining the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of that data is paramount to ensure World First’s continued success as well as ensuring customers can trust us to keep their data and money safe. As we grow in size, we realise we need to adapt, and as a result the Security team is growing too.
In this role, reporting to the Information Security Officer, you will be working closely with the IT and the Business to ensure that we are continually meeting and delivering against our Information Security program.
- Creating/updating Information Security related documents; Policies, processes and procedures
- Raise Security awareness through an education program, tailoring Security needs to each business function appropriately
- Assessing and auditing internal departments against the Information Security Framework, to ensure standards are continually met
- Internal and 3rd party IT and Security risk assessments
- Work closely with the Security team to ensure Development, Operations and Infrastructure teams to provide Security input and expertise throughout the development lifecycle
- Provide effective reporting to the Information Security Officer of trends, audit findings and risk ratings
- Responding to customer/prospect InfoSec questionnaires
- Work with the business to ensure Change Management is properly implemented, and Security is considered through any change
- Proven previous experience in a similar role
- Experience implementing security awareness programmes across a company
- Ability to effectively communicate Security risks and impact to various business stakeholders
- Knowledge of current IT Security standards regulations such as PCI-DSS, BS7799/ISO27001, SOX, GLBA, DPA, ISF, COBIT, Competition commission legislation, E-commerce regulations
- Good technical knowledge of networks and infrastructure including Windows, Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Actively working towards certification such as CISM, CISSP, CISA
- Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment
You will get:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties - and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top