Information Security Analyst
World First runs a completely in-house IT team covering all areas of support, systems, websites, front and back-end applications and we are passionate about producing great quality systems and software to drive our business forward.
Data is at the heart of World First. Maintaining the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of that data is paramount to ensure World First’s continued success as well as ensuring customers can trust us to keep their data and money safe. As we grow in size, we realise we need to adapt, and as a result the Security team is growing too.
In this role, reporting to the Information Security Officer, you will be working closely with the IT and the Business to ensure that we are continually meeting and delivering against our Information Security program.
As an Information Security Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Creating/updating Information Security related documents; Policies, processes and procedures.
- Raise Information Security awareness through an education program, tailoring Information Security needs to each business function appropriately.
- Assessing and auditing internal departments against the Information Security Framework, to ensure standards are continually met.
- Internal and 3rd party Information Security risk assessments.
- Working closely with the Security team to ensure Development, Operations and Infrastructure teams to provide Security input and expertise throughout the development lifecycle.
- Ensuring the organisation upholds the highest standards of Data Protection, the handling of Data Protection Impact Assessments and maintaining the Data Asset Register.
- Providing effective reporting to the Information Security Officer of trends, audit findings and risk ratings.
- Responding to customer/prospect InfoSec questionnaires.
- Working with the business to ensure Change Management is properly implemented, and Information Security is considered through any change.
Your skills and requirements:
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Experience implementing security awareness programmes across a company.
- Ability to effectively communicate Security risks and impact to various business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current IT Security standards, frameworks and regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001, ISF, COBIT, SOX, GLBA, DPA, GDPR, Competition legislation, E-commerce regulations etc.
- Good technical knowledge of networks and infrastructure including Windows, Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Actively working towards certification such as CISM, CISSP, CISA.
- Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top