Head of Marketing- Americas
WorldFirst’s Marketing Team are the beating heart of our business. Not only responsible for letting businesses and individuals around the globe know how they can do more by moving money with our support, they are obsessed with developing deep and advocacy-driving relationships with our customers.
WorldFirst is a relatively new but steadily developing brand in the US having been in operation since 2012. This role will form part of the US Management Team and will be responsible for spearheading innovative ways of driving high-yielding awareness activity in this emerging market.
As Head of Marketing, you will lead efforts in executing on WorldFirst USA, Inc.’s Marketing strategy spanning all industry segments. In this role, you will help drive the strategic vision, planning, and execution of all WorldFirst USA’s marketing programs and initiatives.
- Lead the Marketing team to develop both traditional and online marketing messages and communication pieces designed to capture target prospects and customer interest and influence action. Oversee end-to-end program strategy and be responsible for leading internal teams to execute; roll up your sleeves and dig in!
- Own all facets of the regional Marketing plan for the US; from strategy and planning through to delivery with equal focus on new customer acquisition and existing customer engagement. Through-the-line, multi-channel activities will include:
- Digital, Direct, Partnerships, Salience & Awareness, & Sales Enablement
- Work with the Global Marketing Director and wider US Management team to deliver on regional P&L expectations with accountability for revenue streams assigned to US Marketing. Responsibility for supporting the budgeted expectations of Sales and Partnerships activity as well as direct Marketing-led channel activity
- Work highly collaboratively with the Global Marketing Services Team:
- the Group Brand Manager: to ensure that brand application in the region is in line with global guidelines as well as feeding local needs in to brand development activity
- Digital & Analytics: feed in regional requirements to the centrally-managed website, SEO and analytics functions
- Group PR and Communications – feed in regional requirements & contributions to the Group communications team (internal and external)
- Optimize lead qualification for sales through lead scoring, and track follow-through of leads to ensure lead handoff process is current, documented, communicated to sales and is effectively being executed.
- Produce regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis focused on achieving bookings goals, pipeline, leads, engagement, conversion, ROI, and other metrics to assess demand generation program effectiveness. Present results clearly to executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ progressive experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, and/or Sales Enablement/Operations for an Enterprise Software Provider and or Financial Services organization with a proven track record for demand generation, customer acquisition, and customer retention.
- At least four (4) years in managing or directing a Marketing function of significant size within the environment of a global, matrix organizational structure. With the ability to motivate and inspire the US Marketing Team and as a member of the US Management team, the broader organisation.
- Proven experience managing the complete lifecycle of complex multi-channel campaigns and ability to provide examples of past efforts and results.
- Demonstrated experience with closed-loop methodology and hands-on utilization of both CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua or equivalent) is a must.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be metrics-driven with experience in developing marketing operations metrics and dashboards to inform stakeholders of overall marketing performance.
- Experience with building metrics-driven business cases to optimally allocate marketing budgets for reinvestment into past efforts vs. expanding into new programs/campaigns.
- Successful track record in managing fast-growth enterprises, setting marketing goals and objectives, and meeting those targets.
- Experience of developing brand presence and consumer/corporation education programs in emerging markets.
- A collaborator by nature. Effectively unites groups to deliver common goals and can do this within the complex environment of a global, matrix organisational structure
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive compensation packing including annual discretionary bonus.
- Premium benefits including company 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, & disability benefits, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, & educational sponsorship.
- 20 days’ vacation, 10 observed federal holidays, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day, & your birthday day off!
- Perks, including; On Your Side awards & recognition, free breakfast (Tacos on Wednesdays!), Friday drinks fridge, intramural teams, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top