Head of CRM
It’s an exciting time to be joining World First in the UK Marketing team. We have just launched our new Brand, are soon to launch some market changing products, and have just fully integrated Salesforce with Eloqua. This means you’ll have a relatively blank canvas to come in and implement some exciting new tactics to help grow the business further. You’ll be looking after a very capable team of two, with the opportunity to grow in the coming years with a more directly attributable marketing spend to ROI, through our new tech. You’ll own the CRM function through the funnel and have amazing tech and partners to support and enhance your endeavours. This is a role you can make your own, and build out the CRM function even more within the World First EMEA business. It’s a great opportunity to make your mark!
Primary Job Responsibilities
As a key leader in the EMEA Marketing Team, with a direct reporting line into the Head of UK & EMEA Marketing, you will
- Define, lead and implement CRM Marketing Transformation towards full customer and prospect centricity in order to further the delivery of strong customer growth across all four business pillars of the World First business: Corporate (B2B), eCommerce, Private (B2C) and Partnerships (white label & affiliate)
- You will use your knowledge and experience to implement and integrate new marketing technology platforms, redefine processes and ways of working to ensure that you empower the marketing team to deliver more efficiently and effectively on their KPI’s
- These new technologies include Marketing Automation (Eloqua), CRM (Salesforce), Feedback software (Feefo and Trustpilot), Referral software (Ambassador) and proprietary Back Office systems amongst others.
- Using these technologies, you will lead, conceive, implement and refine World First’s contact plans across all key segments with a particular focus on driving an effective lifecycle plan and clear reporting structure. These will also need to be replicated as closely as possible for our White label partners: Virgin Money, Times Currency Services and Harrods Bank, as well support to our Affiliate partners.
- Your role will encompass all aspects of the CRM funnel, including but not limited to: lead generation, lead nurture, activation, retention, x-sell/upsell, reactivation, feedback and reviews, referral and loyalty.
- Deliver scale and marketing excellence to drive segment growth and improved LTV.
- System and operations responsibility
- Full vendor management, including financials, quality, negotiation, SLA definition and enforcement, performance incentivisation and collaboration, budget & best practices
- Direct management of a team of 2 CRM executives, an Automation/Marketing tech consultancy, printers, 3rd party front end developers and a CRM agency
- Regularly report and communicate results and plans to the business
- Ensure direct marketing and data protection rules and regulations are consistently followed
- Deep leadership and operational experience of the marketing function & proven successful experience in running marketing operations in digital, mobile and global environments
- Expertise in CRM, customer data strategy, data management, content management, direct marketing, analytics, lead scoring, decision tree modelling, workflow management, email operations and technical infrastructure; structuring transformation and rationalisation of multi-country marketing organisations, system integration and architecture, with a focus on workflow effectiveness and quality; implementing re-engagement and retention strategies; lead nurture, conversion
- Leadership experience with proven ability to influence senior management
Skills & Abilities
- Data, data integration, data and system integration strategy, Email Service Provider, CRM, omni-channel marketing, online commerce and content marketing skills
- A proven track record of delivering results via multi-touch customer lifecycle
- Proficient in project and budget management, and analytics
- Process and data driven with a strong commercial sense and vision
- Confident in creating full business proposals/cases for technology investment
- Ability to prioritise & organise
- Ability to operate independently and drive company initiatives at senior management levels
- Ability to interpret results and recommend appropriate action
- Exceptional management and communication skills
- Excellent at directing and motivating external vendors
- Best thrives in an environment fostering inclusion, innovation, wellness and collaboration
- An enjoyable, open, positive and collaborative personality is a strong plus
- Customer acumen, ideally both B2B and B2C
- Full English proficiency is a must, and multi-cultural experience is a strong plus
- International experience
- Strong working knowledge of platform marketing and marketing technology
Pay, benefits and perks!
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover, annual season ticket loan, retailer discounts, cycle-to-work and more!
- A fun working environment based in central London
- An international and talented team of co-workers
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top