You will be part of our marketing team in Asia Pacific and work closely with all level of staffs including senior management to provide international support to a growing brand. You will be working to support a busy workload & assisting where possible to continually deliver designed materials for the brand.
The role would involve both print and digital projects that could include:
- Client emails
- International sales collateral
- Exhibition materials
- Partner pitch documents
- Blog & social creative support
- Internal branded documents
- Basic videos editing
- Website optimization
Skills and experience required:
- A degree or comparable experience in graphic design, digital design or multimedia
- 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design, digital design or multimedia, either agency or in-house
- Fully familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A strong skillset including typography, composition and layout
- Good communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Able to multi-task and deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- A proactive, self-motivated individual with a desire to grow professionally and undertake new challenges with a “can do” attitude
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including Mandatory Provident Fund; health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to get to know you a bit better!
Please include a PDF or online portfolio and CV with notice period, current and expected salary on your application (under 4mb).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top