Financial Crime Manager
- To develop and oversee a financial crime programme including policy and controls, and to carry out financial crime analysis and develop behavioural analytics to highlight financial crime risks;
- Help ensure that World First Asia meets its obligations, in relation to AML, CFT, Fraud, Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption and Market Abuse/Insider Trading in line with local requirements as well as UK rules. Researching and understanding changes in regulation in relation to AML & CFT and developing and implementing relevant policies;
- Developing AML & CTF guidance materials and overseeing training in line with requirements;
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual MLRO report to senior management;
- Assisting in undertaking at least an annual financial crime risk assessment and ensuring that remedial action is taken where required;
- Advising on the regulatory implications of future business activities and undertaking ad hoc risk assessments of these activities e.g. new partnerships or products etc.;
- Representing the compliance function within business and operational meetings, providing subject matter expertise to the business and responding to queries and being a point of reference for CTF, AML and sanction compliance;
- Working closely with the Compliance across the group and other areas of business, carrying out system testing / ensuing best practice is maintained;
- Preparing for inspections by banking partners, regulators & other external partners.
- Manage financial crime rules/parameters.
- Monitor financial crime within the business to understand trends.
- Proven experience of working in a senior Financial crime, transactional monitoring/sanctions or broad financial crime role within a regulated firm
- Strong working knowledge of HK AMLO Guideline. Knowledge of JMLSG & FCA guidance as well as other jurisdictions’ financial crime regimes is desirable
- Industry recognised financial crime/AML qualification preferred (e.g. ACAMS/ICA)
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with financial crime and implementing appropriate controls
- Experience in writing policies and procedure manuals and overseeing their implementation.
- An understanding of emerging compliance issues.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- 5+ years of experience in financial crime compliance
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including Mandatory Provident Fund; health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top