Executive Assistant to Global Head of IT
The World First IT team are looking for a EA to support the Global Head of IT.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is an experienced EA/PA who is looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, approachable manner with a ‘can-do’ attitude to work, and who is a guru at Excel and Power Point, able to wow us with their skills in these programs.
What you will do:
- Full EA support for the Global Head of IT.
- Co-ordinating internal and external meetings
- Extensive diary management
- Circulating agendas and minutes, inbox management
- Pulling together presentations and assisting with any data requirements or reporting as requested.
- Conducting research and project management. Ensuring effective programme management, working with the Global Head of IT to align efforts against key priorities within the department plan. Attend key meetings on behalf of the IT team, updating key project stakeholders on business discussion around IT activities.
- Organisation of international and UK based travel.
- Coordinating larger projects across teams and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Processing expenses
- Send/ review corporate communications on behalf of leadership team
- The ability to work confidentially and with absolute discretion, as you’ll be required to sit in on meetings and take minutes that are highly sensitive.
You will be:
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point – it is highly desirable to have completed a relevant qualification, e.g. Quest Professional or Pitman training, but this is non-essential
- Have exceptional attention to detail with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superstar organisational and prioritising skills
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, pragmatic and collaborative approach to work
- Possess a high level of confidentiality and professionalism handling sensitive data
- Strong work ethic and a desire to work in a fast-paced role
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-motivated and an ambassador for World First
- Previous experience as a EA/PA
- Desire and ability to hit the ground running in a dynamic fast paced team
- Previous experience working in an IT/technology environment or supporting a CTO would be ideal but not a must
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- A fun working environment based in central London
- Free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top