Ecommerce Sales Executive
WorldFirst is a fast-moving FinTech business and has been making moving money around the world faster, cheaper and easier for individuals and businesses since 2004. We’ve grown quickly in that time – we’re now a team of 600+ across 8 global offices supporting nearly 100,000 active clients. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire an eCommerce Sales Executive into our World Account team in London.
As an eCommerce Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving the launch of World Account, a brand new industry-leading product, and growing the number of online marketplace sellers we service through various acquisition methods and provide them with a transparent, smooth customer journey.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Making effective outbound calls to key decision makers
- Identifying new Corporate and Ecommerce sales opportunities within the eCommerce market
- Promoting the benefits of World Account and our other products in line with the FX needs of potential clients
- Attending relevant trade shows and establishing a network within the eCommerce sector
- Achieving individual sales and revenue targets
- You love talking to new people. The idea of making a sales really makes you tick and you don’t shy away from cold and warm calling; in fact, you love it. Converting leads into clients gives you a buzz. As does a target driven role and the opportunity to earn great rewards for your hard work and determination. You are competitive by nature and entrepreneurial in the way you approach things. You are ambitious, passionate and want to be successful. The financial markets interest you, but most importantly you love to sell.
- You will have experience in outbound telephone sales and are highly competent at converting leads into sales
- You are a proven high-achiever with a solid track record in bringing in revenue
- You are target driven and have an excellent work ethic
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
- An excellent benefits package including a company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day
- Perks, including; birthday day-off, season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Also please check out our website to find out more about what we do here at WorldFirst.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top