Digital Analyst - Marketing
WorldFirst is a fast-moving FinTech business and has been making moving money around the world faster, cheaper and easier for individuals and businesses since 2004. We’ve grown quickly in that time – we’re now a team of 600+ across 8 global offices supporting nearly 100,000 active clients. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Digital Marketing Analyst into our Marketing team.
This role is primarily responsible for assisting the Marketing team with reporting, analysis and tracking implementation for campaigns and other marketing activities. In doing so, helping the team and business understand the need to make data-driven decisions to improve the customer journey as well as optimise spend and activity to ensure that our messages are getting to the right people.
The Digital Analyst will have knowledge of tag implementation, dashboard creation and data analysis to enable us to understand, test and optimise the customer journey on our websites, app and online platform.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for ensuring that our data is as accurate and comprehensive as possible. Where this isn’t the case, to identify temporary solutions and how to get us to where we should be. This will also include working on business-changing projects to ensure that marketing’s reporting and analysis requirements will be met.
Examples of Key Responsibilities:
- Looking for new ways to develop existing reporting and processes through automation that highlight key KPIs and metrics, surfacing data about our customers and value that we are delivering.
- Responsible to implement tags as required by the business using Google Tag Manager.
- Responsible for the accuracy, availability and timeliness of the output in order to support the global marketing teams.
- Work closely with the Digital stakeholders to understand their analysis and insight requirements, continually evolving the offering to meet their changing requirements.
- Working with agency partners and IT to debug, prioritise and escalate analytics defects. Making sure we’re capturing the right data, in the right place, at the right time and tracking that through from the end customer journey into our platforms/systems.
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the digital data set used within the business.
- Undertaking ad hoc analysis and creation of customized reporting to address specific regional /in-country underperformance.
- Must have experience in Google Tag Manager andGoogle Analytics at both an implementation user and/or end-user capacity.
- A passion for all things data, not only generating the insights but also presenting them back in a compelling way.
- Experience in building data visualisations, dashboards, and reports for a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working with local and international teams on ad hoc analysis requests, centralised and larger projects.
- Ideally have experience with mobile app tracking and reporting.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day
- Perks, including; birthday day-off, season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Also please check out our website to find out more about what we do here at WorldFirst.
Back to top