Data Analyst - Asia
Due to business growth, we are now seeking a talented Data Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong. You’ll learn everything about our database and be our in-house expert to extract key data and insights to support the business across the region.
- Run Ad-hoc analysis based on questions from different teams across Asia, ranging from Commercial teams (Sales, Relational Mangers, Marketing, etc.) as well as other teams like Finance, Compliance, Operations, etc.
- Help pull data and reports based on needs from the different teams
- Help to see how certain reports/data retrieval can be automated
- Understand the Data Schema of our database and help to create documentations, data dictionary for our Database Schema
- Understand the business so that you can help to provide insights based on your analysis of the underlying data
- Suggest ways to create the right modelling and use statistical skills to make the most knowledge out of the data
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Analytical ability
- Expert Excel skills (e.g. Index-Match, Pivot Tables, Named Ranges etc)
- Excellent attention to detail, willing to face a lot of data everyday
- Self-starter with a desire to learn
- Well organised and can work under pressure
- Willing to perform tedious data generation/reporting/manual work at times, while able to automate/optimize the work
- Good interpersonal skills
- SQL skills preferred, specifically MySQL
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including Mandatory Provident Fund; health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top