Corporate Sales Executive (FX/ international payment)
Who we are:
World First is a market-leading, award-winning international FinTech business. We want to improve our customers’ lives by moving money around the world brilliantly. An expert in international currencies and money transfer, World First combines specialist knowledge of foreign exchange markets with technological innovation to help individuals and businesses manage cross border currency payments quickly, securely and transparently. World First employs over 600 people across seven international offices, including London, Amsterdam, Austin, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan with plans for further expansion into new countries.
We are looking for a ambitious individual with an exceptional work ethic to progress their career in sales and join our company, as a Corporate Sales Executive. This is an incredible opportunity for a target driven and motivated individual to embark on a career in sales and contribute significantly to an award-winning business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Making effective outbound calls to key decision makers
- Identifying new Corporate opportunities within the Singapore SME market
- Promoting the benefits of World First in line with the FX/ international payment needs of potential clients
- Attending relevant trade shows and establishing a network within the SME sector
- Achieving individual sales and revenue targets
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
- 1-2 years of B2B / corporate sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
- Lead generation, cold calling and meeting booking experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak Mandarin would be an advantage in order to work with mandarin speaking customers
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free breakfast, fruits and hot drinks
- Relaxed dress code
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-sg/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top