Corporate FX Sales Executive
We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
Main responsibilities include:
- Making effective outbound calls to key decision makers
- Identifying new Corporate opportunities within the Singapore SME market
- Promoting the benefits of World First in line with the FX needs of potential clients
- Attending relevant trade shows and establishing a network within the SME sector
- Achieving individual sales and revenue targets
- B2B Sales Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
- Lead generation, meeting booking and cold calling experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free breakfast, fruits and hot drinks
- Relaxed dress code
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top