Corporate Dealer - Foreign Exchange
Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Corporate Dealer.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an interest in foreign exchange and corporate client relationship management, to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the Australia. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
- Maintain existing and develop new client relationships through active outbound and inbound calls, providing relevant market updates, attending face to face client meetings and hosting client entertainment, resulting in client retention and increasing revenue in a competitive market.
- Execute and trade a corporate client book, working towards set KPI’s in a target-driven environment.
- Cross selling and upselling our corporate products, including Spot and Forward contracts as well as firm orders and our cutting-edge new currency account platform, the World Account.
- Provide prospective and existing clients with support across online, payment and general queries as well as booking transactions over the phone resulting in an uplift in existing monthly transactions.
- Helping others’ clients as if they were your own, managing overall desk workload and maintaining sky-high service levels for all clients.
- Effectively manage stakeholders as well as build strong relationships across the business to ensure a smooth and fast transaction process.
- Proactively share knowledge, experience, concerns and ideas with the immediate and wider dealing teams in order to enhance the customer experience and ensure all trades are compliant and the business is protected from unnecessary risk.
- Ensuring existing and prospective clients are aware of the World First platform and assisting in creating a process to ensure a certain % of trades are booked online.
- Being a brand ambassador for World First through demonstrating resilience and tenacity, seeking to create solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Experience in managing both simple and complex corporate relationships within the international payments space is a must.
- In order to hit the ground running, comprehensive cross-functional knowledge of WorldFirst’s proprietary dealing processes and systems is essential.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
- A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
- Ability to demonstrate effective time management, monitoring progress and measuring results against set KPI's.
- Accountable for processes, actions and decisions under your control; consistently delivering work of the required quality.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the client and provide relevant examples of where you have gone above and beyond to ensure a seamless client journey.
- Commercially focused and able to demonstrate a strong understanding of World Firsts vision and mission and how you can create value for the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high workloads efficiently whilst supporting and contributing to the wider team.
- Proactive in considering how to improve practices, processes and policies to the benefit of World First and its clients,
- A proven record of adhering to regulatory requirements and related policies, process and practices.
- Competitive dependant on experience
- A fun working environment based in Sydney with free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top