Corporate Client Dealer
The corporate client team is looking to expand its desk with a highly motivated and enthusiastic new member. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a firm grasp on financial markets and business structures to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing international payments companies in the US. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
- Day-to-day management of a book of corporate clients
- To hit monthly and yearly revenue targets.
- To keep up to date with market news so that you can keep your clients informed.
- Managing a book of clients and ensuring they are using WF for their currency requirements.
- Answering corporate client queries by phone and email
- Writing client market updates when necessary
- Booking trades with client over the phone, as well as assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Promoting our various products to your book of clients, e.g. rate alerts, forward contracts, firm orders
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
Who you are
- You love talking to new people.
- You are a motivated, self-starter who is extremely organized and uses initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail drive you every day.
- You are good with people, possess an excellent telephone manner and above all, you are a team player.
- You will have an associate degree or higher (recommended)
- Speak English fluently - fluency in at least one more language is helpful.
- FX knowledge is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Who we are
World First is the global leader in international payments with over 100,000 customers moving more than $10 billion dollars each year. With offices in all the key markets around the world including, London, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore it has a truly international footprint. World First has spent the last two years establishing a unique licensing position within the US to enable the delivery of its exclusive payments solution to the North American customer.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. We like each other and we like our jobs. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top