Continuous Improvement Specialist (Business Process, Lean Six Sigma)
As a Continuous Improvement Specialist, you will challenge the status quo. Put simply, you will champion a common-sense approach to making things better. Using continuous improvement methodologies, you will work closely with all members of World First to actively seek out areas for improvement.
Your work to identify opportunities to remove ‘waste’ and to streamline processes will actively reduce cost and impact on the World First bottom line.
You will need to be a self-starter who excels working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You will be a master of process, highly organised and be passionate about making a difference.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Challenge the status quo.
- Identify, plan, facilitate and deliver Continuous Improvement activities and deliverables aimed at improving the World First customer experience and / or increasing efficiency.
- Proactively seeking out opportunities across the business to improve process and efficiency and then oversee the implementation of change to deliver the improvements.
- Justifying your chosen initiatives and demonstrate results using data analysis and consistent reporting.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops with drive, enthusiasm and energy.
- Transfer Continuous Improvement knowledge and capability to staff and managers to foster and embed a ‘continuous improvement’ culture.
- You will have a great working relationship with internal stakeholders, including in-house developers and key business stakeholders.
Technical Competence Requirements
- Minimum 2 years' experience in business process management
- Experience using Lean Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement methodology in a service environment, ideally to a minimum of Green belt level.
- Familiar with project / programme management methodologies.
- Proficient with problem solving tools & techniques such as 8D, Cause & Effect, 5 Why analysis and other statistical tools.
- Financial & cost analysis skills - ideally cost/benefit analysis, budgeting/forecasting.
- Experience of being a change agent, inspiring operational and project teams to deliver results.
- Experience working and interacting with project delivery and IT teams.
- Experience using continuous improvement methodologies to improve, optimise and stabilise business processes.
- Experience using problem solving tools and techniques to identify, correct and eliminate recurring problems.
- Excellent facilitation experience.
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Free breakfast, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top