Compliance Operations Associate | English and Dutch
The World First Compliance Team is looking for an associate to assist with the increasing workload as a result of our ever growing business. This is an ideal role for an individual with an interest in Compliance and Anti-money Laundering to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the UK.
The position will report to the Compliance Manager and duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Monitoring of initial and on-going Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Reviewing company activities to ensure Company policies are being adhered to as part of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Providing Compliance Training support and helping promote Compliance across the business
- Building relationships with other WF teams and providing regulatory advice and guidance
- Understanding changes in regulations and implications on the business, and assisting with the development of internal policies and procedures
- Risk based review of existing client accounts
- Escalating any suspicious activity to the MLRO
- Assisting with Compliance Investigations as appropriate
- Support international Compliance Operations teams
Skills and experience required:
- No prior experience is required but the candidate should have a basic understanding of the financial services environment and regulation.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal in English and Dutch
- An ability to understand legal and regulatory requirements and to apply them to business practices
- Professional manner and excellent communication skills
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
- Logical working style and high attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake further study and gain a Global Financial Compliance Award (CISI)
- Basic salary: £24,000 per annum initially
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- A fun working environment based in central London
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that WorldFirst helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top