Compliance Monitoring Associate
Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Compliance Monitoring Associate.
Working within the EMEA Compliance team, the role holder will assist with the creation and delivery of the compliance monitoring programme. The role holder will also support the wider EMEA Compliance team as required.
Reports to: Regulatory Compliance Manager
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Assisting with creation and development of the EMEA compliance monitoring plan
- Executing monitoring assignments in a timely manner in line with the agreed monitoring plan
- Conducting all field work, evaluating processes and procedures and carrying out sampling
- Compiling and organising all review documentation to ensure a clear audit trail
- Maintaining appropriate and sufficient records to support and evidence the approach and outcomes of each monitoring
- Presenting findings and reports including suggestions for relevant remedial actions, in a clear, accurate and consistent manner.
- Promotion of compliance awareness in the business
- Engaging with key stakeholders to ensure that relevant regulatory and legislative risks to the business are identified, communicated and addressed during monitoring
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests from the regulator
Experience and Qualifications/Capabilities
- Experience of compliance monitoring required
- Knowledge of client money rules highly desirable
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover, annual season ticket loan, retailer discounts, cycle-to-work and more!
- A fun working environment based in central London
- An international and talented team of co-workers
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top