Compliance Associate - AML/BSA
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking for an AML/BSA Compliance Associate to join our Austin Compliance team.
The Compliance Associate is chiefly responsible for transaction monitoring and onboarding clients and may perform other duties as assigned by the Compliance Officer. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidate and an excellent career opportunity based in Austin, Texas.
- Monitoring transactions to detect and analyze suspicious financial activity.
- Ensuring compliance with OFAC sanctions.
- Reviewing, verifying, resolving, or escalating suspicious activity.
- Accrediting new clients.
- Understanding and explaining complicated ownership and business structures.
- Assisting the Compliance Officer with investigations as needed.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of customer onboarding (due diligence), Know Your Client regulations and sanctions screening - though this is not essential.
- Some understanding of the Bank Secrecy Act and related AML regulations would also be preferential but not essential.
- Have excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills.
- Be comfortable working in a high-volume processing environment
- Show strong attention to detail skill and a positive attitude.
- Be fluent in English with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution, monthly contests/awards
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Who we are
World First is the global leader in international payments with over 100,000 customers moving more than $10 billion dollars each year. With offices in all the key markets around the world including, London, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore it has a truly international footprint. World First has spent the last two years establishing a unique licensing position within the US to enable the delivery of its exclusive payments solution to the North American customer.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. We like each other and we like our jobs. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top