Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Compliance Associate to join our Austin Compliance team.
The Compliance Associate is chiefly responsible for transaction monitoring and onboarding clients and may perform other duties as assigned by the Compliance Officer. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidate and an excellent career opportunity based in Austin, Texas.
- Monitoring transactions to detect and analyze suspicious financial activity.
- Ensuring compliance with OFAC sanctions.
- Reviewing, verifying, resolving, or escalating suspicious activity.
- Accrediting new clients.
- Understanding and explaining complicated ownership and business structures.
- Assisting the Compliance Officer with investigations as needed.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of customer onboarding (due diligence), Know Your Client regulations and sanctions screening - though this is not essential.
- Some understanding of the Bank Secrecy Act and related AML regulations would also be preferential but not essential.
- Have excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills.
- Be comfortable working in a high-volume processing environment
- Show strong attention to detail skill and a positive attitude.
- Be fluent in English with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution, monthly contests/awards
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top