Who we are:
World First has experienced rapid global expansion over the last few years and we now have offices in London, Sydney, Austin, Singapore, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. The World First team is looking to expand its compliance desk with highly motivated and enthusiastic new members.
The World First Asia Compliance Team is looking for an individual with a passion in Compliance and Anti-money Laundering to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the Asia
- Monitoring of initial and on-going Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Reviewing company activities to ensure Company policies are being adhered to as part of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Providing Compliance Training support and helping promote Compliance across the business
- Building relationships with other World First teams and providing regulatory advice and guidance
- Understanding changes in regulations and implications on the business, and assisting with the development of internal policies and procedures
- Risk based review of existing client accounts
- Escalating any suspicious activity to the MLRO
- Assisting with Compliance Investigations as appropriate
- At least 1 year of compliance/AML experience
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A good understanding of the financial services environment and regulation
- An ability to understand legal and regulatory requirements and to apply them to business practices (prior experience working for a MAS-regulated entity is preferred)
- Professional manner and excellent communication skills
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
- Logical working style and high attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake further study and gain a Global Financial Compliance Award (CISI)
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top