The World First Asia Compliance Team is looking for an individual with a passion in Compliance and Anti-money Laundering to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the Asia.
- Monitoring of initial and on-going Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Reviewing company activities to ensure Company policies are being adhered to as part of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Providing Compliance Training support and helping promote Compliance across the business
- Building relationships with other World First teams and providing regulatory advice and guidance
- Understanding changes in regulations and implications on the business, and assisting with the development of internal policies and procedures
- Risk based review of existing client accounts
- Escalating any suspicious activity to the MLRO
- Assisting with Compliance Investigations as appropriate
- At least 1 year of compliance/ KYC/ AML experience
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A good understanding of the financial services environment and regulation
- An ability to understand legal and regulatory requirements and to apply them to business practices (prior experience working for a MAS-regulated entity is preferred)
- Professional manner and excellent communication skills
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
- Logical working style and high attention to detail
- Possibility to undertake further study and gain a Global Financial Compliance Award (CISI)
- Fresh graduates with legal background are welcome to apply
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top