Client Relations Officer
WorldFirst Australia is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Client Relations team on a 6-9 month Fixed Term basis. This role is suited to those individuals who have a strong customer service focus, who can act as a real ambassador for the brand, enthusiastically sell the benefits of WorldFirst to prospective clients and take them from enquiry to first trade.
You will be comfortable following up all inbound leads, and actively managing a CRM system to improve conversion between enquiry and trade. You’ll have monthly targets to achieve so you need to be comfortable working within a target driven role.
You will also have an exceptional eye for detail to ensure that our trades are compliant and have excellent communication skills to ensure that our Clients are aware of and providing the correct documentation to be set up with an account.
This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidate and an excellent stepping stone with exposure to the finance and specifically FX industry. Assisting the sales and dealing and compliance teams, the Client Relations Officer will help with initial client queries.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels
- Demonstrates effective time management and work organisation; engages in conversations with their colleagues to challenge priorities and agree a way forward effectively
- Identifies what data is required to answer a given question about the business, and asks for help if they are unsure
- Provides colleagues with information, data and advice to help them exercise sound judgement for the benefit of World First
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including health and wellness initiatives
- Birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Back to top