Client Relations Executive (Mandarin speaking)
- Answer and respond to new client enquiries
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Ensure all client data on the system is accurate
- Request further information from clients and other World First teams where necessary
- Liaising with clients in Mandarin and English – written and spoken
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Fluency in English and Mandarin – written and spoken (plus Japanese, Korean or Thai would be awesome!)
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft suite
- You should be proactive, organized and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to self-motivate
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Free breakfast, relaxed dress code, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day, and more!
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top