Client Relations Executive (Mandarin and Japanese speaking)
The Client Relations team is the primary point of contact for all client on boarding matters. You will often be the first point of contact for new clients and will be responsible for answering their initial questions and explaining our service. You will also be dealing with customers and World First staff to ensure we receive all the necessary documents and information to be able to verify new clients in line with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Answer and respond to new client enquiries
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Ensure all client data on the system is accurate
- Request further information from clients and other World First teams where necessary
- Liaising with clients in Mandarin and English – written and spoken
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Fluency in English and Japanese – written and spoken (plus Mandarin would be awesome!)
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft suite
- You should be proactive, organized and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to self-motivate
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Free breakfast, relaxed dress code, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day, and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Lucy works alongside global marketplace sellers to help scale their businesses and enable them to move funds around the world through secure payment solutions that match individual needs.
Back to top