Client Relations Executive - Dutch speaking
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Client Relations Executive with fluency in both English and Dutch.
The Client Relations team is responsible both for being the first point of contact for any inbound enquiries from prospective clients across our Private, Corporate and E-Commerce desks, and for managing every clients’ on boarding experience. It’s your responsibility to provide all clients with an exceptional experience with World First. You’ll also be knowledgeable, consistent and friendly voice to our customers enabling optimum conversion from initial enquiry through to tradable clients, by obtaining the appropriate documentation and selling the benefits of World First.
As first point of contact for many of our clients, you will be comfortable promoting the benefits of World First and it’s your friendly and enthusiastic customer service that makes World First stand out from the crowd.
This role is suited to those individuals who have a strong customer service focus who can act as a real ambassador for the brand, enthusiastically sell the benefits of World First to prospective clients and take them from enquiry to first trade. You will be comfortable following up all inbound leads, and actively managing a CRM system to improve conversion between enquiry and trade. You’ll have monthly targets to achieve so you need to be comfortable working within a target driven role.
You will also have an exceptional eye for detail to ensure that our trades are compliant and have excellent communication skills to ensure that our Clients are aware of and providing the correct documentation to be set up with an account.
What you will do:
- Following up on all inbound leads and actively managing prospects on the CRM, which will involve a full understanding of the product suite that World First can offer, the benefits of using World First and being able to explain to prospective customers the process and documentation required to set up an account, directing as many customers to use our on-line platform as possible.
- Ensure all client data on the system is accurate.
- Liaise efficiently with World First customers over both phone and email in a positive and friendly manner to resolve any pre or post trade queries they may have or directing their query to the most appropriate World First colleague.
- Understand and execute fully the on-boarding process so you can explain this coherently to clients and ensure that our trades are compliant.
- Gather the relevant documents for clients to complete their registration and make this process as convenient and hassle free as possible.
- Act as a brand ambassador, creating a positive experience for our customers so that they continue to trade through World First as well as recommend us to others.
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence.
- Liaise with other internal teams, for example, Middle Office and Operations to resolve queries and with dealing teams to ensure a smooth handover of clients to tradable status.
What you will have:
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Previous experience within a targeted sales or customer services role is highly beneficial
- A true brand ambassador; able promote the benefits of World First to our customers
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to understand regulatory processes
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft suite
- You should be proactive, organised and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to self-motivate
- Fluency in another language is desirable but not essential
What you will get:
- £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- A fun working environment based in central London
- Free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
World First is the UK’s fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include the Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the ‘Real Business Hot100’ and no. 26 on the ‘Times International 200’ 2015 recognising our fast-track growth internationally. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top