Client Relations Executive
We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include #7 on the The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200, The Queen's Award 2016, Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the FinTech 50 and the Investec Hot 100. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
- Answer and respond to new client enquiries
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Ensure all client data on the system is accurate
- Request further information from clients and other World First teams where necessary
- Liaising with clients in Mandarin and English – written and spoken
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Fluency in English and Mandarin – written and spoken (plus Japanese, Korean or Thai would be awesome!)
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft suite
- You should be proactive, organized and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to self-motivate
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Free breakfast, relaxed dress code, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day, and more!
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Head Of Sales
Darren oversees outbound sales acquisition channels for corporate and e-commerce verticals. He also makes sure World First’s sales goals complement partners and fit into the overall business plan.
Back to top