Client Relations Associate
The Client Relations team is responsible both for being the first point of contact for any inbound enquiries from prospective clients across our Private, Corporate and E-Commerce desks, and for managing every clients’ on boarding experience. It’s your responsibility to provide all clients with an exceptional experience with World First. You’ll also be knowledgeable, consistent and friendly voice to our customers enabling optimum conversion from initial enquiry through to tradable clients, by obtaining the appropriate documentation and selling the benefits of World First.
As first point of contact for many of our clients, you will be comfortable promoting the benefits of World First and it’s your friendly and enthusiastic customer service that makes World First stand out from the crowd.
This role is suited to those individuals who have a strong customer service focus who can act as a real ambassador for the brand, enthusiastically sell the benefits of World First to prospective clients and take them from enquiry to first trade. You will be comfortable following up all inbound leads, and actively managing a CRM system to improve conversion between enquiry and trade. You’ll have monthly targets to achieve so you need to be comfortable working within a target driven role.
You will also have an exceptional eye for detail to ensure that our trades are compliant and have excellent communication skills to ensure that our Clients are aware of and providing the correct documentation to be set up with an account.
What you will do:
- Following up on all inbound leads which will involve a full understanding of the product suite that World First can offer, the benefits of using World First and being able to explain to prospective customers the process and documentation required to set up an account, directing as many customers to use our on-line platform as possible.
- Ensure all client data on the system is accurate.
- Liaise efficiently with World First customers over both phone and email in a positive and friendly manner to resolve any pre or post trade queries they may have or directing their query to the most appropriate World First colleague.
- Understand and execute fully the on-boarding process so you can explain this coherently to clients and ensure that our trades are compliant.
- Gather the relevant documents for clients to complete their registration and make this process as convenient and hassle free as possible.
- Act as a brand ambassador, creating a positive experience for our customers so that they continue to trade through World First as well as recommend us to others.
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence.
- Liaise with other internal teams, for example, Middle Office and Operations to resolve queries and with dealing teams to ensure a smooth handover of clients to tradable status.
What you will have:
- Previous experience within a customer services role is highly beneficial
- A true brand ambassador; able promote the benefits of World First to our customers
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to understand regulatory processes
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft suite
- You should be proactive, organised and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to self-motivate
- Fluency in another language is desirable but not essential
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution, monthly contests/awards
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts.
Meet Some of World First's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Jessica aids private clients who need to transfer money across countries, making sure that World First helps secure the best rates possible that also beat bank pricing.
Back to top